top of page

Our Immigration Consultancy

We offer comprehensive Canadian immigration services, including Express Entry, family sponsorship, work permits, study permits, and provincial nominee programs. Our experienced team is dedicated to guiding you through the immigration process, providing personalized solutions to help you achieve your Canadian dreams.

Express Entry (EE):

Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSW)

Applicants must have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time skilled work experience, meet the minimum language proficiency in English or French, have a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), and score sufficient points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) based on factors such as age, education, work experience, language skills, and adaptability.

Express Entry (EE):

Federal Skilled Trades Class

Applicants must have at least two years of full-time work experience in a qualifying trade, meet the required language proficiency, and obtain a job offer from a Canadian employer or a certificate of qualification in their trade issued by a Canadian province or territory.

Business Immigration

The requirements vary depending on the program chosen. E.g. The Entrepreneur Startup Visa Program requires a qualifying business plan, minimum language proficiency, and adequate settlement funds. The Self-Employed Persons Program necessitates relevant experience in cultural or athletic activities. The Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Program entails a substantial investment and a net worth requirement.

Canadian Citizenship

Do you have a permanent resident status? Have you lived in Canada for at least three out of the last five years? Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English or French, pass a citizenship test to showcase knowledge of Canada's history, values, and rights, and provide evidence of their intention to reside in the country. Additionally, they must have filed their income taxes, have a clean criminal record, and be willing to take an oath of citizenship. Meeting these criteria can pave the way to Canadian citizenship.

Express Entry (EE):

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

To qualify, you must have at least one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada within the last three years. The work experience should be in an occupation classified under the National Occupational Classification (NOC or the new TEER) system. Additionally, you must meet the language proficiency requirements in English or French, and have the necessary education credentials or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.

Family Class Immigration

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor their eligible family members for immigration to Canada. Eligible family members include spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, parents, and grandparents. 

Temporary Entry

For instance, visitor visas and work permits have specific requirements. For visitor visas, applicants must demonstrate ties to their home country, sufficient funds to support themselves, and a valid reason for their visit. Work permits typically require a job offer from a Canadian employer, along with proof of qualifications and a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment in some cases. Other factors like health and security clearances may also apply. 

Refugee Protection

Individuals must prove a well-founded fear of persecution due to their race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. They must also demonstrate that they cannot seek protection in their home country. Applicants undergo a rigorous process, including filing a refugee claim, attending interviews, and providing supporting evidence. If their claim is approved, they receive refugee protection, allowing them to stay in Canada and access essential services. 

bottom of page